- The SmartThings Hub needs to be set up and paired with your phone.
- AXIS Gear needs to be configured and put into Smart Home mode.
Note: Use the SmartThings Classic app to configure V1 and V2 Hubs.
- Go to the SmartThings Classic app and click on Add A Thing.
- Press the Pair button on Gear. After pairing is complete, Gear's Touch Strip will flash Green twice.
- If Gear appears as an "AXIS Gear", tap on Rename to change its name to whatever you would like. Move onto the next step.
- If Gear does not appear OR if you would like to add multiple Gears, repeat Steps 1-2!
- Done - you should now be able to control all of your Gears through the SmartThings Classic app!